index          about us          links          members           credits

Forum Rules *

after your shipper has been accepted you will have 72 hours to complete your claims, fill out the mandatory profile fields in the user cp, and add your avatar. if you are unable to do this within that time, we will archive your shipper.

you must have those three steps completed before you will be sorted into the proper member group. once you're finished let us know by replying to the sort me thread located in this forum.

Add Reply

member directory, mandatory
jenn
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 05:38 PM
admin
foxberry ga
years old
admin
at rh
single
n/a

member directory
This is where we will hold the master list of all of our members and their respective characters. This is a code that you will reply with and need to keep up with on your own as you make characters or your characters age or change in anyway. There are very specific parts about the code that you will need to fill out in very precise ways, so please pay attention as you edit the coding. Please keep your characters in alphabetical order!

Remember, if you you're unsure of how it should look or questioning if you have filled it our properly, just look at how the other members have replied and compare. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

a new heart? newheart
a few years? fewyears
from the beginning? beginning

main code
CODE
[dohtml]<div id="HL-DIRECTORY"> <div class="background1"> <div class="background2"> <div class="name"> name/alias </div><div class="tiny">pronouns ● age ● timezone ● contact information</div><div class="background3"> say a few words! tell us about yourself, cutie;] <div class="list"> <a href="index.php?showuser=##"><span class="//// member group ///////">first middle last</span></a> age ● occupation  ●  face claim<br> </div> </div> </div></div><div style="background-image:url(/////link to a gif of your choice, that represents you//////);" class="gif1 gif2"></div><div style="padding-bottom:100px;"></div> [/dohtml]

add a character
CODE
<a href="index.php?showuser=##"><span class="//// member group ///////">first middle last</span></a> age ● occupation  ●  face claim<br>
PM
^
faith
 Posted: Jan 23 2015, 12:55 AM
admin
brooklyn
years old
being pepper potts
at the avengers tower
it's complicated with
tony stark

faith
pronouns ● age ● timezone ● contact information
i'm faith~ i'm one of your admins here! i've been writing for well over fifteen years now and i love it! i work in the terrible world of retail. honestly, i love my dog and two cats more than i love most humans. slytherin pride all day everyday. i'm a marvel fanatic!!! i bleed blue for the new york giants! i love alcohol, but i'm an adult, so it's okay, kids. i'm also a folk/indie music junkie. i watch way too many tv shows to even consider listing them, but right now i'm really digging the blindspot and chicago pd! also, currently in love with raymond reddington <3, jsyk! i love plotting, making beautiful dudes, and the more drama/angst the better!!
bradley xavier hale 33 ● nfl cornerback ● chris evans
charlotte lillian wolfe 27 ● wildlife vet assistant ● claire holt
erik alexander lazarus 31 ● resident surgeon ● paul wesley
jackson kole rimbauer 31 ● navy seal ● jesse lee soffer
leah yurievna romanov 26 ● tattoo artist ● lily collins
ruthina blythe donovan 28 ● florist ● elizabeth olsen
PMEmail
^
jenn
 Posted: Jan 23 2015, 12:57 AM
admin
foxberry ga
years old
admin
at rh
single
n/a

jenn
she/her ● 24 ● est ● pm for aim
hi guys! i'm jenn, one of your admins here. i hope you guys are just as excited about the site as i am! honestly, i feel like i've been writing for an eternity. aside from writing, i love books, sports, watching tv, makeup, food, relaxing, and listening to music. if you ever need anything, or if you'd like to chat, you know where to find me! i can't wait to get to know you guys and to plot with you all in the future.
easton elias carter 29 ● bartender ● scott eastwood
emilie adriana sullivan 29 ● actress ● emilia clarke
maxwell jace clarke 32 ● nfl tight end ● chris hemsworth
raine cecilia bishop 31 ● homicide detective ● sophia bush
victoria rose lazarus 29 ● pediatric nurse ● candice accola
wyatt mason foster 34 ● marshal ● chris pratt
PM
^
december valdez
 Posted: Oct 19 2015, 10:22 PM
december valdez
years old
at

ash
she/her ● 26 ● eastern gmt ● pm
i'm ash, i work in a pharmacy and i'm pretty boring tbh. i've been rping since the stone age of neopets rp boards. my love is reserved for demi lovato and harry styles. and i'm currently into pretty much every nerdy tv show out right now. my bedroom door is painted to look like the tardis doors. yeah, i'm pretty hardcore.
december celia valdez 23 ● receptionist ● demi lovato
^
zahir armani
 Posted: Oct 20 2015, 10:53 PM
zahir armani
years old
at

angel
she/her ● 21 ● est us ● pm for info
insert short bio for l8tr.
zahir james armani 24 ● engineer ● zayn malik
^
rhiannon halstead
 Posted: Oct 22 2015, 08:34 PM
inactive
N/A
years old
studio musician
at roar records manhattan
single
n/a

liz
she/her ● 27 ● est ● aim:stickytongues information
I've been around since dinosaurs. i play a lot of video games and i'm crazy about all the smooshy cute animals on the planet. probably other planets. every planet. every cute thing. i have no idea what else to say. hi.
rhiannon stevie halstead 23 ● studio musician ● lynn gunn
PM
^
kailash tandor
 Posted: Oct 24 2015, 05:28 PM
kailash tandor
years old
at

rosealee
she/her ● 28 ● est ● pm/aim
Um… I’m crazy, I am majoring in Psychology, going for my Master’s. I am crazy about shows like Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time and Supernatural. Ian Somerhalder, Tyler Hoechlin, Jensen Ackles and Jamie Dornan are my like weaknesses… damn sexy men. Anyway, I also like to RP obviously, write, and just generally try to be a good person and have fun.
kailash indira tandor 30 ● er doctor ● eliza dushku
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

ADMINISTRATOR | DIRECT CBOX LINK
where the cbox would go if we had one.

skin made by hello--lover exclusively for restless hearts.